Posturepedic Premier Hybrid Series
The Posturepedic® Premier Hybrid Series mattress is half foam and half springs, combining body-conforming comfort with all-over support so you can relax and sleep well.
Half Foam/Half Springs Hybrid
- The perfect pairing of Gel Memory Foam on top for body-conforming comfort, and specially engineered springs underneath for full-body support
Premium Stretch Cover Fabric
- Premium-weight, lofty stretch knit fabric with soft spun yarn that allows the memory foam to easily conform to your body; breathable side panels
SealyConform™ Gel Memory Foam with Cooling Material
- In the top half of the mattress, layers of gel memory foam infused with cooling material for body-conforming support and more comfortable sleep
Zoned Sealy Embrace™ Premier Coil
- Nearly 20% more encased coils throughout for exceptional support and reduced motion transfer
CoreSupport™ Premier Center
- Premium version of our exclusive feature, with reinforced gel memory foam in the center third plus nearly 20% more coils, for exceptional support and durability
SolidEdge™ HD Premier System
- 3-inch reinforced mattress border for a substantial seating or sleeping edge
(Sold Separately) Posturepedic® Foundation
- A durable base with StableSupport™ construction in coordinating fabric
(Sold Separately) Reflexion® UP Foundation
- An adjustable base in a head-up-only version
(Sold Separately) Reflexion® 4 Adjustable Base
- Premium adjustable base with head and foot lift plus dual wave massage
- Designed and built in the U.S.
- 10 Year Limited Warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.